• Is to provide clean, affordable, budget accommodation in a great location.
• Is to provide a welcoming environment for guests of all cultures.
• We are a senior’s friendly and family friendly motel who promotes building great friendships with our guests.
Our Passion Statement
• We love people! We aim to be a profitable company, to give great service, but also to pass great deals on to our guests.
• We aim to promote not only our motel, but fellow exceptional businesses in our area, and the gorgeous Central Coast.
• Our passion is striving continually to improve our service and facilities and make our guests feel like our motel is a home away from home.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICIES
All deposits are non-refundable. A security deposit may be required upon check in of $100 and deposit will be refunded if no incidentals or issues in your stay.
Saturday bookings : full payment upon booking; non-cancellable, non-transferable, non-refundable year round.
Regular day bookings : $50 cancellation fee per room cancelled or loss of deposit whichever is greater (Sun-Fri). Any Saturday booking in your booking must be paid for in full.Management has the right to take larger cancellation fees if bookings have been cancelled in the past and it is discussed at time of booking, or if separate arrangements have been made, or if the booking involves a group or multiple rooms.
Peak period bookings (public holidays, long weekends, special events, limited dates in January): * with minimum 3 nights stay: 1 night cancellation fee * with minimum 4 nights stay or more: 2 nights cancellation fee
Senior’s bookings: non-cancellable, non-transferable, non-refundable upon check-in.$50 cancel fee.
Other bookings with PROMO CODE: full payment upon booking; non-cancellable, non-transferable, non-refundable.
Group Bookings (4 rooms or more): may be cancelled if a tentative booking- no fees.May be amended with discussions with management.Any deposit on a group booking is strictly non refundable. Individual amounts of deposit will be disscussed at time of booking.
The management reserves the right to refuse accommodating those in intoxicated or disruptive state; those not contactable to confirm the booking either by phone or email or has not paid any deposit and fails to arrive before 2pm without any notice. Management also has the right to take a card on file and or a cash security bond of $100 to $200.And fees apply if excessive cleaning, missing items, loss of key or smoking in room. Smoking is welcome outside rooms on the property but no smoke is to enter guest rooms.
Check in is 1pm and check out is 10am - management also has the right to enter rooms for the purpose of maintenance or cleaning.